Framed Art Gallery for Kids

January 24, 2013

Post image for Framed Art Gallery for Kids

Do your children create a never ending stream of artwork? Mine do! And when I say never ending, I mean day after day art, art, art!

“This one is for you Mommy! This one’s for Daddy! Do you like the way I drew this? Do you like the way I painted that? Do you like the way I glued all of this together? Look at this one . . . Look at that one . . . .” It goes on and on and on.

birthday thank you cards

Here’s the thing, I’m one big sentimental sap. I adore my children’s artwork and want to save every little scrap. (Okay, that was an exaggeration. Sometimes when they’re not looking, I pick-up little scraps from under their beds and throw them away before they can say “I’m saving that!”) Back to my sentimental sap side . . . I’ve tried to find ways to honor their sweet artwork.

Art Display Shelf for Kids

Art Display Shelves

Last week, I shared the Art Display Shelves in Miss Enigma’s room.

Kids framed art gallery

Framed Art Gallery

In MacGyver’s room, we used the same inexpensive IKEA frames but instead of art display shelves we hung them gallery style.

Kids framed art gallery

We chose the wall area above MacGyver’s Lego/Building Area for his Art Gallery.

Kids framed art gallery

I like how these inexpensive frames from IKEA can even hold-up to a heavy piece of collage art that includes bark. twigs, leaves and moss. Without of frame this delicate artwork would have fallen apart many years ago.

Kids Framed art gallery.

IKEA NYTTJA Frames

• 8 1/2 x 11 paper size (assorted sizes available)
  • $1.99

My kiddos have multiply display area’s in their rooms. Some more formal than others. I’ll try to share more as we make our way through our great big remodel.

How do you display your children’s artwork?

http://www.reignnj.com/imyzh.html April 24, 2017 at 8:15 am

I’m not quite sure how to say this; you made it extremely easy for me!

http://www.reignnj.com/fsnkaevbxp.html April 24, 2017 at 8:19 am

or use $1/2 Dial Body Wash, 12 Oz. +, Any (Excludes Trial Size) – 10-09-11 RP or use $1/2 Right Guard Total Defense 5 Deodorant Or Body Wash, Any – Use Zip Code 10001 =$3.50 each wyb 2 after

http://www.fbcgroveport.com/xvwjcl.html April 24, 2017 at 8:51 am

That’s an apt answer to an interesting question

http://www.thegreateasternwhiteout.net/inwhrcg.html April 24, 2017 at 8:55 am

Articles like this are an example of quick, helpful answers.

http://www.crystallakecameraclub.org/oinoswryu.html April 24, 2017 at 11:25 am

each time i used to read smaller articles or reviews which aswell clear their motive, and that is also happening with thispiece of writing which I am reading at this place.

http://www.crystallakecameraclub.org/ddpxmmfu.html April 24, 2017 at 12:08 pm

Here is a system thats can make you up to $1106 per day from video marketing on youtube. you have to get into hungry niches, thats the trick. read the steps below now cos it WON’T BE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC FOR LONG.1) check it out:—-» youtube.com/watch?v=-6ZtcGbn-Uc «–2) get access to the best method to get thousands of views on your videos3) work hard to implement the method and see your views skyrocket!

hearthstone April 24, 2017 at 12:50 pm

thank you so much for this resource! I have been learning as I go and I feel like I have run into so many gimmicks! THis is great info! I had google ad sense, but I knew there had to be more we could do – thank you so much for letting me know! Kate

fifa coins free no survey April 24, 2017 at 1:01 pm

Your post has moved the debate forward. Thanks for sharing!

free coins for fifa 13 ultimate team xbox 360 April 24, 2017 at 1:39 pm

That’s not even 10 minutes well spent!

free coins April 24, 2017 at 2:45 pm

I have been exploring for a bit for any high quality articles or weblog posts in this sort of area . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this website. Studying this information So i am glad to exhibit that I have an incredibly just right uncanny feeling I came upon exactly what I needed. I so much for sure will make certain to do not overlook this web site and give it a look on a continuing basis.

free coins April 24, 2017 at 3:12 pm

This is the perfect post for me to find at this time

farmville 2 2 coins hack cheat engine April 24, 2017 at 4:04 pm

That’s the best answer by far! Thanks for contributing.

how tosend free coins in 8 ball pool android April 24, 2017 at 4:17 pm

« La commande totale pour la ligne 3 est de 26 rames (y compris celles qui sont affectées à la ligne 1 et à la ligne 2. Actuellement il y a 1 rame en cours d’expédition, et 2 rames en fin de fabrication à Aytré, pas plus ! »Voila la réponse, datée du 7 juillet 2012 d’un cadre de direction de la Tam à ma question combien de rames.Alors, Messieurs (Loïc et Hassan), merci d’indiquer vos sources.

temple run free coins cheat April 24, 2017 at 6:13 pm

I know a whole group of super smart funny ladies because we all met at a Jezebel meetup and then realised we all fucking hated Jezebel. I still hate-read it, but I haven’t commented regularly since we took our friendships offline.

free coins April 24, 2017 at 7:50 pm

Hi Mandy, congrats on your silver wedding anniversary =)I wish you many more years of togetherness !! Thank you for the chance to win such a great candy…Hugs,Riti.p.s. I'm already a Follower here & Have posted about yr candy on my blog sidebar!alilpieceofheaven17.blogspot.in

madden mobile 16 free coins April 24, 2017 at 8:22 pm

Loulou disse:LinaPerdi o ‘momentum’ … Passei o fim-de-semana na nossa terra, Belo Horizonte, para estar com minha mãe no Dia das Mães. Por isso, perdi a oportunidade de lhe cumprimentar na data correta. Mas não poderia deixar passar. Por isso … FELIZ ANIVERSÁRIO!!!!!! Muita saúde e alegrias, sempre. Pra vc, beijinhos especiais com gosto de pão-de-queijo e goiabada cascão.

is 8 ball pool free coins and cash traceable April 24, 2017 at 8:24 pm

Your story was really informative, thanks!

pokemon hack for ios April 24, 2017 at 8:54 pm

Il nome "Spidertruman" e' forte! Fa pensare a Spiderman (eroe), e al Truman show (complottista), potrebbe essere letto come SpiderTrueMan (ricerca della verita'), o anche Spy_derTruman (infiltrato).Dal letame nascono i fiori da questa politica non nasce niente.

csgo free coins code April 24, 2017 at 10:43 pm

This “free sharing” of information seems too good to be true. Like communism.

how to get free coins in scramble with friends April 24, 2017 at 10:48 pm

Hi, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam responses? If so how do you stop it, any plugin or anything you can advise? I get so much lately it’s driving me mad so any assistance is very much appreciated.

hot shot casino slots free coins April 24, 2017 at 11:17 pm

Hey, that’s powerful. Thanks for the news.