Homeschooling, or not, the Wildflower Farm in Fredericksburg, Texas makes an outstanding family day trip. In the next few weeks, we will make our annual journey to the Wildflower Farm. There is no better time than spring as the weather is inviting and the flowers are in full bloom.
- You can pack a lunch or grab a sandwich at the cafe at onsite. You might also like to take a drive into Fredericksburg for a bite to eat.
- Before you go, check the bloom-update on the Wildseed Farms website. That way you’ll know what to expect for the time of year you’re visiting.
- photo gallery and very cool 360 tour
- address and directions
Wildflower Farm Photo Tour
Want to see more?
More Photos, Posts and Information on The Wildflower Farm in Fredericksbug, Texas:
- Wildseed Farms in Fredericksburg, Texas: A Fabulous Field-trip
- The Butterfly Garden: FREE printable book
Life with Jeannine
Where are you headed this spring?