Christmas Toy Review GIVEAWAY of the Week: Zoomorphs Set
We first stumbled upon Zoomorphs in one of those upscale type children’s stores we rarely patron. But on this day, Miss Enigma had courageously faced her yearly check-up and SHOTS! You have no idea what a feat this was (or maybe you do). In an effort to reward her bravery, we took a stroll through the cutesie little children’s shop. And I did something I NEVER do! I bought a new toy right there on the spot!
Zoomorphs come with a big pile of rugged plastic pieces that easily snap together to create animals. Think Legos but with animal body parts.
Zoomorphs sets are available in different animal themes, everything from Nightmorphs to Jurrassicmorphs.
The animal pieces snap together to create familiar animals. The theme and names of the animals are featured on the package.
The pieces are also interchangeable, allowing children to mix things up to create their own creatures.
MacGyver thought Miss Enigma’s Nightmorphs were so cool that he asked Grandma and Grandpa for a set of Jurrasicmorphs for his birthday. The set includes traditional dinosaurs such as triceratops and pterosaur.
But of course it’s fun to morph things up! These crazy creatures remind me of How to Train Your Dragon.
Maybe if we’re lucky, Santa will leave another Zoomorphs set under the tree this Christmas!
10 Reason We love Zoomorphs:
- Gender neutral! Boys and girls love playing with our Zoomorphs.
- Wide age range. Kiddos ages 3 to 12 have played with our sets.
- Sparks creativity.
- Teaches children the attributes of a specific set of Zoomorphs animals.
- Pieces snap together easily and stay together.
- Parts interchangeable. Sets can be mixed to create new creatures.
- No noise! We like toys that don’t make obnoxious noises.
- No batteries required. Enough said.
- Good restaurant toy. Yes there are little pieces, but pop them in a Ziploc baggie and the set will keep the kiddos busy and quiet!
- Good travel toy. Pop the pieces in a Ziploc baggie and keep the kiddos busy on the plane or in your hotel room.
Life with Jeannine
Going to have a go with Rafflecopter. We like to keep things simple so we’ll see how this goes!
We’re GIVING AWAY one Zoomorphs Set
To enter this contest, use the Rafflecopter to answer the following question. After you leave a comment, you can move ahead with more entries.
Take a look at the Zoomorphs sets. Which set would the kiddos on your Christmas list like? (Or just say “Hey.” We’re flexible around here.)
The winner must be a resident of The United States.
Sticking with our Zoomorphs theme we have a fabulous Book GIVEAWAY: Elephants by Steve Bloom
Sharing this week at: